Old Marco Island Restaurants
Look no further for the best in Marco Island restaurants for your trip to our glorious island.
Savor Southwest Florida in Olde Marco
With five restaurants, cafés, and casual eateries right on property at our Marco Island accommodations, The Shops of Olde Marco is an ideal spot to satisfy a Marco Island restaurant sweet tooth, quench your thirst, or enjoy Marco Island’s finest French cuisine. Bistro Soleil and Smith House anchor this palate-pleasing collection.
- Bistro Soleil: Refined French cuisine in an island setting.
- Café de Marco: This award-winning bistro is noted among Marco Island restaurants for its vast array of fresh seafood prepared daily with the chef's original recipes and sauces.
- Smith House: American cuisine, vegan and vegetarian options. Free range chicken, grass fed beef. Gluten-free options for all services.
- Lee Be Fish Co.: The littlest, biggest fish market in the area. Their two boats run 70 to 120 miles off shore, making it easy to specialize in fresh local Grouper and Snapper. Offering courtyard seating.
- Boardroom (coming soon): Beach-casual bar with nightly live entertainment.
For more Marco Island restaurants, check out our complete list of island recommendations below.